Wednesday, September 12, 2007

THE NEW CHAKRA

Dear Beloveds, Guardians serving the Law of One (and as you are guided, call in your teams and Soul Matrix Family) Fill yourself with 12th Dimensional Liquid Silver Christ light. ( Pale Silver Light) Spend a few moments feeling that fill your body. Place yourself in a pillar of Light, The Ascension Flame. Place yourself in your Merkabah vehicle and ask it to spin clockwise. Bring in the platinum net to sweep through individual and collective field to remove all imbalanced matrices and improper energies.


Guardians, place a 12th Dimensional grid of protection all around me, keep me aligned to only things of Christ consciousness and god force. Remove all improper etheric and eka cords. Send God's Infinite loving healing light to all those uncorded from me.


Ascension team, along with my Master Guides please monitor my ascension processing in perfect integration and harmony throughout my 12 body systems. Saint Germain and those serving the Violet Flame, fill every pore, cell, my energy matrix with the transmutation flame. I am willing to move beyond all fear to fulfill Gods Plan on Earth and Beyond.


DECLARE OUTLOUD:


I allow the lifting process to begin. I am that I am. I activate the Thymus Chakra. I am that I am. I activate my Unified Chakra. I am that I am. I am rebuilding my 12 Strand DNA now. I am that I am. I am rebuilding my entire glandular system. I am that I am. I am anchoring the Cosmic Tree of life to Regenerate my Entire Endocrine and Organ System. I am that I am. I am filling my entire brain and ductless glands with light. I am that I am.


The Amrita, Fire letters, sacred geometries, and key codes are fully activated, re-establishing divine memory within my LightBody. I am that I am. I allow my original blueprint grids to be re-instated through axiatonal alignment.I am that I am.


I am a divine manifester , a divine alchemist. I am that I am. I stop the aging process now. I am that I am. I reprogram my pituitary gland to give forth the Lifegiving hormones. I am that I am.


I stop the aging process now. I am that I am. I breathe in sustenance for my body from the sunlight. I am that I am. I am on good terms with and am peacefully co-creating with all of my brothers and sisters. I am that I am.


I allow the quickening of my vibratory frequencies. I am that I am. I am resonating at blueprint frequencies of the 5th dimension and above. I am that I am. I am placing under myself a small speck, a matchstick flame of the Cosmic Fire. I am that I am.


I am becoming transparent. I am that I am. I step up and step down my energies with divine grace and ease. I am that I am. I am ascending now in divine love, divine peace and divine grace. I am that I am. I am the Light, I am the Resurrection. I am that I am. I EXPERIENCE COMPLETION. I am that I am.


Beloved, in deep love and gratitude. Amen.

ENERGETIC SYNTHESIS
1318 - 2nd Street, Ste 15
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Tel : 310.897.8705 Cell: 619.787.0795
lisa@energeticsynthesis.com
http://www.energeticsynthesis.com


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


THIS ARTICLE IS A GREAT TOOL FOR MEDITATION PURPOSES...THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS...WE ARE WELL ON OUR WAY TO A HEALING. THESE SHARE YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND/OR CONCERNS

WITH LOVE ANDLIGHT
TAMI

WWW.HEALINGSOFTHEHEART.COM
WWW.HAIRTEST4HEALTH.COM

No comments: